Pages

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Hello Old Friend....

 
Well, hello!
It's time to get back to blogging - to be quite honest, I just need another me!
I love my blog, but keeping up with it along with my business (of illustration) I just had to let something take a little vacation.. Which is ALL a good thing...and I am so very thankful for that.
BUT, I do need to split up the duties here at RoseHill....giving up some control without sacrificing my brand!
 
 
 
So, today I hope this finds it's back to you old friend, someway and somewhere into your world!
It's good to see you....and be back in the bloggy world!
 
-xx
Heather
 
 
 
 


3 comments:

Brian Miller said...

hey you...hope you had a good holidays with the family.

always good to see old friends
stick their heads back in the door.

Christine said...

Great to hear from you Heather!

lissa said...

it's no big deal, I think we all need a blog break now and then. great illustrations & tips & I certainly do a lot of the third one - hot chocolate is always good for a snow day.

hope your day is sweet.